I haven’t been posting links for long. I was just too lazy, as always 🙂
Anyway, here are some writings in which I think it is worth reading.
- Quantitative Easing 101 by Kathy Lien – Something you really need to know if you are going to trade in 2009
- The moral of Madoff’s tale by Tim Rutten – Maddie craps continue
- Your purpose of trading by Trader Gav – a short one by yours truly. I thought it is the right time to read it again
- Bailing out the porn industry by Scholars and Rogues – LOL..awesome post
- After 30 years of reform, economic perils on China’s path by iht – but I am extra cautious when reading articles about China written on ‘western’ papers..
- Be nice to the Countries that LEND you money by James Fallows — So, please be nice. You know what, I might ask my money back soon 😆
That’s it! Have a good weekend!
Leave a Reply