A little bit late, but here is my new year resolution
- Working towards a consistent profitable trader , I have another new year resolution for trading.
Get back to shape. I see my health condition dropping at the second half of 2006. I will pick up the gym gear again. I am only at my late twenties, I might have looked like 40s if I am not changing my lifestyle. I admit that after start trading American market in the evening, my overall health condition is affected. Though it is not significant now, it might cause serious problem later.I need to keep an healthy body to enjoy my culinary journey.
Here is the plan:
- Regular workout in gym, with minimum 3 hours a week of weight training as well as cardio training.
- Watch out my food. Cut down junk food consumption.
- Limit to one coffee a day, and replace the additional drink to Green Tea.
- 1 serving of fruit daily.
- Cut down carbo consumption, increase protein intake.
- Get as much sleep as possible.
- Continue ‘alcohol-free’ life.
- Spend more time with my fiancee, and family. Spend the whole Saturday and Sunday to do anything not related to trading or do nothing at all. Stay away from market. Trading preparation work on starts from Sunday evening.
- Pick up my guitar again. I have neglected my buddy for years. I plan to bring him back to life. If possible, I would sign up Jazz guitar class.
- I plan to have 2 additional culinary trips this year. Currently, Macau and ShangHai are on top my list this year. I am visiting to Jakarta next month.
Plan in lieu:
I am preparing for migration to another country. Once I get the green light, it will be a major change of life. Current status: Waiting.
Here’s to an excellent 2007.