Three years ago I started some small investments with my CPF (Retirement fund in Singapore). I went for dollar cost averaging, which means small amount of monthly contribution. I invested in several funds.
I have to admit that I have ignored this account for quite sometime. Since it is end of the year, I take a look at it. Well….not so bad (not so good either), I have accumulated 14% growth of my invested capital.
Here are the funds that I have invested. I am still holding the position.
- ASEAN GROWTH FUND – Equities in the ASEAN region
- ENHANCER FUND– Equity markets of Asian Pacific region
- GLOBAL GROWTH TREND PORTFOLIO– Global portfolio of equity securities. 50% United States, 11% Switzerland, 10% Japan, 7% United Kingdom etc
- GLOBAL BOND FUND– 42% Europe, 48% United States, 10% Japan
- GLOBAL VALUE EQUITY FUND– diversified portfolio of transferable securities, on world-wide basis
I really need to pay attention to them now. This post is just to summarize my positions and start tracking them closely.