This series of posting is to keep track of articles that I have found to be useful to my development as trader.
Here is the top ten trading readings in my del.icio.us
- ? Ignoring Your Inner Voice: Trading with Conviction Can Prove Profitable
- ? Diagnosing the Trader: Enhancing Performance Through Self-Assessment
- ? Putting Candles to the Test How Profitable Are They Really?
- ? Finding the Value in Losses
- ? So, you want to be a trader?
- ? How to Tell If You Are a Good Trader ? Move the Markets
- ? dummyspots.com ? Other People?s Money (OPiuM)
- ? 10/11/02 The “Holy Grail” Trading Technique
- ? TICK discussion by DayTradingCoach.com
- ? Home base: Is yours a Good Fit for Trading?