Combine: a harvesting machine that heads, threshes, and cleans grain while moving over a field
I am planning to write a series of blog posts to list out each elements that I use in my trading. While I am not sure how long will it take me to write all into blog posts, I will try my best. I see some benefits of doing this:
- Refresh and review of my memory and understanding of key concepts
- Sharing and receiving comments from readers who might be more experience than I do in some areas, so, I can learn from them.
- Putting my “mind-map” into words for review and correction.
From time to time, some questions such as, “Do I really understand this concept?”, “Is this the most efficient way of working/analyzing?” pop out in my mind. I think by spending some time to actually write down as a blog post might reveal the possible incompetence of my own, and provide me a chance to correct them. Again, this is going to take time, hopefully, time and energy permit, there will be no big delays between posts. And another important note is, I am not trying to act as an expert here, I am still learning, always do, so, just take it as reading the learning journal of a trader.
Anyway, here are some topics in my mind:
- Volume profile
- Auction Theory, Acceptance and Rejections
- Volume profiling and Levels
- Order Flow analysis
- Tools: Charting setup, DOM and Number Bars (Footprint chart)
- Put it together
I might add in more topics later. Hopefully, this small project will unfold into something helpful and interesting. If you are interested in following this project, the best way is to sign up the Free Trading ideas & Email Updates at the sidebar or simply follow this link.
That’s it for now. The first post of Project Combine is coming soon..stay tuned.